Barış İstiyorum! – Turkish American Heritage Month – Chicago Turkish Festival…
Barış istiyorum !
1 Eylül 2015
AKP’nin savaş politikalarına karşı emek meslek örgütleri, sendikalar, sivil toplum, örgütleri ve bir çok siyasi parti bileşeni olan Barış Bloku’na 1 Eylül Dünya Barış Günü öncesi aydınlardan destek geldi.
Desteğini açıklayan aydınlar :
4th Turkish American Heritage Month – September 2015
September 2015 will be filled with a variety of events showcasing Turkish culture, arts, cuisine, fashion, and music!
The American Turkish Association of Washington D.C. (ATA-DC) is proud to announce the 4th Annual Turkish Heritage Month, taking place this September in Washington D.C.
Turkish Heritage Month events will include:
• Sep. 6: Music Box with Poems by Turkish Poetess Yaprak Oz
• Sep. 9: Opening Reception at the U.S. Congress – A celebration of Turkish Historic City Cappadocia, Turkey
• Sep. 12-20: Turkish Restaurant Week
• Sep 12: Turkish Cuisine Tales & Turkish Coffee Workshop – Traditional Cappadocian Cooking
• Sep. 13: Turkish Cuisine Tales Cultural Workshop – Traditional Cappadocian Cooking
• Sep. 18-20: Close Up: Turkish Filmmaker Cagan Irmak (Smithsonian Free Sackler Gallery)
• Sep. 20-27: Dance, Motion and Faith Concert Series
• Sep. 27: Annual Turkish Festival – A Magical Journey to Cappadocia
The Turkish Heritage Month will be capped off on September 27th by the annual DC Turkish Festival during which a multitude of Turkish style artists and artisans will take more than 20,000 DC visitors on a Magical Journey to Turkey.
13th Annual Chicago Turkish Festival
September 2-5, 2015
Daley Plaza, Chicago, IL
13th Annual Chicago Turkish Festival will be open to general public free of charge from 10:00AM to 6:00PM CST from Wednesday, September 2nd through Saturday, September 5th. It will feature demonstrations of art, dance, music and much more, where Chicagoans will get the opportunity to experience, learn and savor Turkish hospitality, culture, heritage and cuisine. Live performances will take place at 12:00-2:30pm at the Daley Plaza stage.
Without leaving the comfort of the Daley Plaza, guests will visit and enjoy various regions of Turkey together with the participants from Turkey and Turkish-Americans living in culturally diverse community of Chicago. Guests will be able to browse through and buy Turkish products, souvenirs, art and handicrafts, find travel information, participate in activities for children, view many authentic demonstrations and performances, sample Turkish cuisine, and much more…